Stainless steel system
The Gronemeyer stainless steel hygiene system has stood the test of time for transporting general cargo and bulk goods across long distances. The open construction prevents dirt deposits and is suitable for conveying food without packaging. Common mat chains and drive engines are used. Here your requests can be taken into account. The drives are delivered as slip-on gears or with chain drive. The modular construction allows them to be re-used later for a new conveyor path.
- Conveyor body material: stainless steel
- Chain width: up to 1400 mm
- Conveying speed: up to 80 m/min
- Centre drive with automatic tensioning station for the chain
- Retracting end
- Hinged nose to simplify cleaning
- Chain washing station
- Moving deflecting pulleys in the curves to reduce wear on chains and slide rails
- Product guides, fixed or adjustable, design depending on product
- Supports to stabilise the conveyor systems at the desired conveying height
- Other accessories, such as sensors, stoppers, etc.